Our website is: https://mentaylimon.com..
Which personal data we recollect and why we do that.
When visitors leave comments at the Web, we collect the data that is showed in comments form, visitors IP address and the user agent’s chain of the browser to help stopping spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid using your location (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors can download and take every location data from the website.
If you leave a comment in our website you can choose saving your name, email and web in the cookies. This is for your commodity, so you will not have to refill your data when you leave another comment. This cookie will last 1 year.
If you have an account and you connect to our website, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal information and will be deleted when you close the browser.
When you sign in, we will also install some cookies to save your log in information and your screen view options. Sign up cookies will last 2 days, and screen option cookies last 1 year If you choose “remember me”, your log in will last 2 weeks. If you log out, log in cookies will disappear.
If you edit or upload an article, an additional cookie will get stored in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and it just indicates articles ID. It last for 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites.
Articles from this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc). Embedded content from other websites will behave exactly the same way than if visitor had visited other web.
Who we share data with
How much time we store your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and the metadata will get stored permanently. This is so we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
If there are registered users in our website, we also store personal information that they use on their user profile. All users can check, edit or delete their personal info every time they want. Website administrators can also see an edit that information.
Which are your rights with your data
If you have an account or you have left comments on this website, you can ask for a data exportation file to check your personal data that we have stored, including every information that you have given to us. You can also request that we delete every personal information that we have about you. This not include information that we are obliged to preserve with administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where do we send your info?
Visitor comments can be revised by an automatic spam detector service.
-Your contact information.
– How do we protect your information?
– Which procedures we use against Data gaps?
– From which third-party companies we receive data?
– Which kind of automatized decisions we do with our user’s data?
– Regulatory requirements of info disclosed in our sector.
In charge: MENTA Y LIMÓN DECORACIÓN S.L. CIF B74204892 – POLÍGONO INDRUSTRIAL DE ARGAME, CALLE MOSTAYAL 1, 33163, OVIEDO, ASTURIAS.
The main purpose of info processing that you are giving consent will be managing data from our client/users that will access to the contact form from our website, answering their replies and sending advertising of products or services that can be of your interest. Supplied information will be stored unless you request to stop this activity and we will not give your info to third parties except a Legal obligation. You will have the right to access, correction or to request the elimination when the data will not be needed for the purpose that were collected in terms provided in Law, you can send a written request to the person in charge of this to this email: email@example.com. You can consult additional info here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is in charge of processing your information?
Entity: Menta y Limón Decoración S.L. con CIF/NIF: B74204892, en adelante ENTIDAD
Address: Polígono Industrial de Argame, calle Mostayal 1, 33163 Morcín, Asturias.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Which are your rights when you provide us your information?
– Access: the person concerned has the right to know which data is managing Menta y Limón Decoración S.L about it.
– Rectification: The person concerned has the right to request the rectification of incorrect data.
– Suppression: the person concerned has the right to request the elimination of the data when that information will not be necessary for the purposes for which data were collected.
– Limitation of the treatment: In some circumstances, the person concerned could request the limitation of his data treatment, in that case we will only store them for make or manage complaints.
– Opposition: In certain circumstances, the person concerned could oppose to the treatment of his data. In that case, Menta y Limon Decoraciones S.L. will stop managing your data, except in legitimate motives or for the exercise of the reclamations defense.
– Portability of the data: this only applies to automatized information and consists in extract information from Menta y Limon Decoración S.L. to a new RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT (not to the interested and because of the request of the interested partie).
You can exercise your rights including the right to remove your consent (if this was given) sending a statement to Menta y Limón Decoración s.L. or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim to the Authority in Control of Data Protection, actually it is “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos”.